Thursday, June 27, 2019

In which grade 10 is a lot like grade 9...

Grade 10 was my last normal year in my life. I had good friends, good times, decent grades...

The only thing of any real note from grade 10 is that Dave started hanging out with my group of friends. A year younger than us, but still much smarter and much more mature than other guys his age. Our Three became a Four as Dave became part of the "core".

In grade 10 I was still playing piano, still figure skating, and I also volounteered at Camp X occasionally. Brewster and I were still dating long-distance.

This is also about the time I seriously started doing stuff on the internet. I'd casually putzed about in chatrooms, frogs in blenders and stick death before that, but grade 10 was an internet awakening of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment